Well it’s been a while since I wrote about Disney. I was supposed to get back to everyone reading the blogs about Disney’s Animal Kingdom on the top 5 places you must go while you’re having a Magical Day in Disney World!
As you may have guessed here are my top 5 places to go in Animal Kingdom:
- Dinosaur: A ride that takes you back in time to the Dinosaur era and rescue the most friendliest of them all the, Iguanodon. Going on this ride you will actually feel like you were trapped in the Dino age 65 million years ago when the end is near. You feel that intense chase to find the Iguanodon because you have a time limit until the meteor hits the earth and cause extinction of all dinosaurs. At the end you may come home if you’re lucky with a friendly new pet!
2. Expedition Everest: A roller-coaster ride on a speeding train car through the Himalayan Mountains. Hold on tight and try not to make a encounter with a mythical creature, who is hairy and beast-like! Stay away from the yeti!
3. It’s tough to be A Bug! Go sit back and relax as you discover what it’s like to be a bug throughout the 3-D show. Be careful of Hopper, the villain from It’s a Bug’s Life, as he may want to have you exterminated.
4. Kilimanjaro Safaris: Sit back and relax and go on a tour through the African savannah and see real life animals that you would see if you were to go on a safari through Kilimanjaro. My personal favorite was seeing the baby Rhinos up and close on the path the safari truck drives on.
5. The Festival of the Lion King: Go and attend the festival of the lion king which is a shorter version of both the movie and the Broadway musical put together. The performances is a spectacular one along with singing, dancing, puppetry and a few visual effects to portray a the true tribal celebration in an African savanna setting filled with lions, elephants, giraffes, birds, zebras and gazelles.
Lastly, I would like to share with you that I got accepted into the Disney Spring 2016 Advantage College Program. I will be living in Disney for almost four Magical Months from April to August! I can’t wait to see what this opportunity will bring!